Answers in the pages / David Levithan.
- ISBN: 9780593484685
- ISBN: 0593484681
- ISBN: 9780593484692
- ISBN: 059348469X
- Physical Description: 170 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"When Donovan left his copy of The Adventurers on the kitchen counter, he didn't think his mom would read it--much less have a problem with it. It's just an adventure novel about two characters trying to stop an evil genius. But soon the entire town is freaking out about whether the book's main characters are gay, Donovan's mom is trying to get the book removed from the school curriculum, and Donovan is caught in the middle"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
- 19 of 23 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Somers Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 23 total copies.