The last chairlift : a novel / John Irving.
- ISBN: 1501189271
- ISBN: 9781501189272
- Physical Description: 891 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2022.
Growing up in a family that defies conventions and evades questions concerning the eventful past, Adam goes to Aspen, where he was conceived, to learn the truth about his mother, a former slalom skier and ski instructor, and meets some ghosts, which are not the first or the last ones he sees.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Authors > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Spirits > Fiction.
Exeter (N.H.) > Fiction.
Aspen (Colo.) > Fiction.
- 59 of 66 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Somers Public Library.
- 4 current holds with 66 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Somers Public Library||FIC IRV (Text)||34042151022664||Adult Fiction||Available||-|