What we saw : a thriller / Mary Hahn Downing.
- ISBN: 9780358414414
- ISBN: 0358414415
- Physical Description: 196 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"When best friends Abbi and Skylar witness a clandestine meeting between a mysterious woman and someone in a dark van, they're thrilled. Finally, a mystery to spice up the summer! Who could these people be? Why are they meeting? Are they spies? Criminals? The two girls are determined to find out. But then a local woman goes missing and is found dead in the woods. And Abbi and Skylar realize that their detective work could hold the keys to solving her murder. Suddenly, sleuthing isn't so fun anymore. As tensions rise and their friendship frays, the girls find themselves in increasing danger, and must choose between keeping a secret or exposing a life-altering truth."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Girls > Juvenile fiction.
Missing persons > Juvenile fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Juvenile fiction.
- 9 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Somers Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.